Sales – you are required to check the box at checkout accepting our “terms and conditions” detailing our requirements for you to purchase samples and/or flooring from us. Checking the box is a contracting agreement between you and Weshipfloors.com. All of our requirements are detailed below. Please read in its entirety.
*Orders of less than 350 square feet will have an additional $100 handling fee added to the order. Orders below 350 square feet will not be eligible for any discounts if handling fee is waived. If you are simply ordering more flooring and have previously purchased flooring, then we will waive the handling fee and honor the current discount.
Sales promotions apply to in-stock flooring only, and do not include:
- Flooring without a price listed.
- Unfinished flooring.
- Flooring listed on the "DEALS" page.
- Any US Floors LLC COREtec product.
- Kryptonite Vinyl products.
Stocks vs. Backorders - Not all items on our website are currently available to ship right away. If items are backordered by the manufacturer we can provide you their estimated time of arrival for a product. We are not responsible for changes to these estimated times of arrival. We can provide you with the information given to us, beyond that; we are simply at the mercy of the manufacturer and whatever changes occur on their end.
Sample orders – Ordering samples is a requirement for products that are not available in the retail market. If you order a sample, you will get one sample. If you are concerned about color variation, you need to buy multiple samples so we can provide a visual idea of shade variations. Do not make the mistake of assuming we will automatically provide variation samples without your request. To ensure that you receive samples showing variation, you are required to also put this in your order notes.
Pictures - WeShipFloors website photos are for reference only. Products should not be ordered solely from these images. Please view a sample before ordering. WeShipFloors is not responsible for orders that do not match online photography. Return charges will apply for products returned for this reason.
Sample order Exception: Samples of common retail goods are not required for a sale. For example, Coretec products are typically visible out in the retail market. You can simply place your order for this type of common good by searching for the model number.
All orders are final upon receiving payment. If you choose to cancel your order, there will be a 25% restocking and handling fee or a 5% processing fee depending upon if the product has shipped yet. If you cancel your order after the product is in transit, you will be responsible to pay for any costs associated with turning the freight truck around to return back to the shipping warehouse.
WeShipFloors ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. The manufacturer charges us the same percentage for returns. If you cancel in enough time that we can stop the shipment from leaving the manufacturers warehouse, we will waive the restocking fee that applies. If the order has already been picked up by the Carrier, all shipping fees will be charged for both the ship out and return. The refund amount, with or without the restocking fee will only be given once the material arrives at our location or the manufacturers warehouse. All special order items not stocked by WeShipFloors or WeShipFloors vendors cannot be returned. A DEFINITE 5% CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE WILL APPLY ON ALL CANCELED ORDERS.
Return Policy states the following criteria for allowed returns…
- Customers who refuse to receive a sample prior to ordering flooring are not eligible for returns.
- No returns allowed after 30 days from the order date.
- 4 carton minimum for all returns.
- Customer pays shipping costs for the delivery and the return to our warehouse for inspection.
- Returns also incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Once received, approval that the product is in resellable condition will determine authorization for refund.
- Resellable condition, means all boxes are unopened - still factory taped and secure, and with no damage or visible abuse to the packaging.
- Refunds could take up to 7-10 business days to process.
- No returns or refunds for any leftover material that had to be reshipped due to shipment damages.
- Claims for damages must be noted on delivery Bill of Lading and supported by photos of the shipment within 24 hours of signing delivery ticket.
- Shipping promotions only apply to the 48 contiguous states.
- Product discounts only apply to prefinished flooring not listed on the "deals" page
- Absolutely no returns on anything other than running line prefinished flooring. Any flooring listed on the "deals" page cannot be returned.
- Customer is responsible for what happens to an order after it is delivered and signed for. This is a completed transaction. Customer is responsible to confirm all details of a delivery before signing delivery ticket.
- Customer is responsible for preparing and packaging any pallet for returns.
- Pickup times for return shipments will be scheduled typically in the afternoon when trailers are empty.
We do not accept returns on adhesives, moldings or underlayment.
Full payment must be received before the product leaves our warehouse.
Accepting Shipment Rules
- Customer is responsible for what happens to an order after it is delivered and signed for.
- Customer is responsible to confirm that the delivery contains the correct product and quantity delivered.
- Customer is responsible to confirm all details of a delivery before signing delivery ticket.
- Customer is responsible for services hired to relocate product from one location to another within or outside of the original delivery premises.
All products are shipped direct from our manufacturer’s warehouse via common carrier. Once the product ships, a tracking number will be generated to enable you to track your shipment. This tracking number is listed on your invoice confirmation. Then, the shipping company will call you and schedule a delivery time and date. Guaranteed shipments do not get a phone call appointment, they are geared to ship directly without notice.
All residential deliveries are CURB-SIDE deliveries, so please note that a residential delivery does not include the product being brought inside the house or even unloaded off the truck. We use common carriers on all our shipments, so the drivers are not required to unload it. Be mindful of delivery challenges for large freight trucks, if you have a situation that could pose difficult delivery, you need to make adequate arrangements to support these challenges. Liftgate service can be provided for an additional charge, otherwise, the cartons must be taken off the pallet one by one, or a forklift can be used by the receiving party.
Even though we strive to make sure that your product gets there all in one piece, sometimes cartons do get damaged during the delivery process. Make sure to make a note of every carton damaged on the driver's delivery receipt otherwise no claim can be filed. AGAIN -ALL DAMAGE MUST BE NOTATED ON SHIPPING DOCUMENT OR NO DAMAGE CLAIM CAN BE FILED AND NO REPLACEMENT WILL BE SENT! Freight Carriers require that we salvage all the good material in the boxes. Thus, the replacement cartons will have to equal the DAMAGED PORTION to the nearest greater number of cartons. For example, if there are three cartons damaged, but only 10 individual boards are damaged between the three, we will send you one carton. WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS!
Shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, and in some rare cases even longer. Please check with a salesperson for an estimated shipping time period. These are estimated shipping times and we are not responsible for delays that could affect installation schedules. DO NOT SCHEDULE INSTALLATION UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN ITS ENTIRETY.
As with all freight line delivered products, sometimes damages occur. By placing an order with us, you are assuming the risks that could be involved when using freight line services. We do not issue any credits or refunds due to shipment delays, damaged shipments or freight line delays that result in delay of project timeline.
All statements herein are policy statements supporting Hardwood Distribution LLC (HD) and www.weshipfloors.com (WSF). HD & WSF reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy or process, please contact us right away at 1-844-356-6711 or email [email protected].