WeShipFloors uses many options to optimize the efficiency and costs of shipments. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
- All orders will be processed the following 2 business days. In stock Supercore orders typically ship out within 24 hours. If you wish for a delayed shipment to depart at a later date; this request must be included in the order notes on your web order. Secondly, this must be confirmed and indicated on your final invoice from QuickBooks.
- Should your order contain in stock products from any other vendor, those can typically depart from their facilities within 2-3 days. Exceptions to this include backordered items and we will update you with any backorders that are reported to us. Orders placed from other vendors cannot be cancelled if they are in stock, once an order is placed with them, they will not allow cancellation.
- Once your delivery leaves the warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carriers transit times and any additional delivery challenges such as servicing 3rd party trucks needed to deliver to shipments with extenuating circumstances. All delivery dates are estimated and are subject to change due to the freight carriers’ updates and/or additional challenges to complete the delivery.
- Shipments are not guaranteed unless you pay for a guarantee. Not all shipments are eligible for a guarantee. You must inquire with us to find out those additional fees and if the availability and capability of the freight carrier suites your expectations.
- Tracking information will be made available to you on your QuickBooks invoice. Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to go live.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO RE-ROUTED SHIPMENTS OR INACCURATE SHIPPING ADDRESSES; HOWEVER, NOT ALL SHIPMENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CHANGES TO THE DESTINATION. THERE ARE RE-CONSIGNMENT FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY MISSED DELIVERY APPOINTMENTS. CONTACT THE CARRIER IF ANY RESCHEDULING IS DESIRED PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL APPOINTED DELIVERY DAY.
NO ADDRESS CAN BE CHANGED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED. All deliveries will be held until additional fees are paid.
How Your Order is Delivered.
- Orders with a total weight of less than 100 lbs. are shipped UPS or Fedex ground. Single box orders can typically be shipped with these options, however; some exclusions apply. Heavy shipments and orders with more than one box will be pallet freighted to you.
- Pallet Freight shipments are typically scheduled by the destination terminal team. Be sure to provide a good phone number and email address for easy coordination and communication.
- All freight shipments require you to be present – you are required to visually inspect and notate any concerns that would indicate damage. A simple walk around will be sufficient. Punctured shrink-wrap or broken cardboard may need a quick visual to see if there are any actual damages to the contents or materials.
- Upon inspection - Your signature is required. Freight shipments cannot be delivered unless a responsible adult is present at the shipping address during the scheduled delivery time frame scheduled by the shipping company.
IF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OR IF THE FREIGHT CARRIER CANNOT REACH YOU TO COORDINATE A DELIVERY APPOINTMENT, ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES MAY BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER.
- Freight shipments are typically unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer's home at any time or cross the threshold of your street/driveway. Having a preset delivery time frame allows you some time to coordinate assistance with family, friends, neighbors, or a moving service.
- Smaller freight shipments with a few boxes may be delivered without liftgate service. These are easily handed off by the truck driver to you.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find quantity discrepancies, you must notate any quantity discrepancies or damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing. Once all documentation and notes have been made, the delivery driver will give you a copy of the signed and notated delivery receipt.
Any quantity discrepancies or damages must be reported to [email protected] within 3 days of delivery to be considered for review or any potential replacements regarding a claim.
Tracking Your Shipment.
- Please wait 24 hours for tracking to be activated. The carriers used and the tracking will be reported to you on your QuickBooks invoice.
- Some tracking will start out as a temporary tracking number. Once the freight company scans your shipment at the origin terminal, then a new tracking number may appear on the carriers tracking page. This is typical with R&L carriers but not necessarily with other carriers’ processes.
- Contact us for additional help with your tracking. You can email [email protected] for any updates you need.
All the above mentioned is part of your agreement when purchasing on our website to our Terms & Conditions which is indicated as part of the ordering process through our website and is also notated on every estimate and invoice through QuickBooks.