SUPERCore Xtreme Elaine's Reclaimed Oak SPC019XG (30mil) Waterproof Rigid Plank Flooring - On Backorder SPC019X
- Use code 5FREE for Free Shipping on samples, please limit 5 samples
Designer's Notes: The most blended and variegated combination plank floor offered in the Supercore line up. Supercore Elaine's Reclaimed is a composition of 5 unique designed and colored planks that in total created the most amazing mix of weathered colors enhanced with painted beveled edges. Be sure to ask for a blend of these to get a good idea of how these colors work together.
- 100% Waterproof Rigid Vinyl Flooring
- THICK 30 MIL Commercial Wear Layer
- SPC Stone Plastic Composite - Dent Resistant Core
- Aluminum oxide finish - Xtreme scratch resistance
- Enhanced Painted Bevel Edge
- 6mm x 7” wide x 5' long
- Valinge 5GC Click and lock installation
- Lifetime residential / 20 year light commercial warranty
- 1.5mm High Density EVA attached pad
- Embossed Wood Grain Texture
- Dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F
- FloorScore Certified
- General 5GC Installation Instructions
SUPERCore Xtreme is a revolution in flooring construction brought to you exclusively by WeShipFloors.com. SUPERCore will hold up to whatever your home can throw it’s way….. like Meteorites, Super villains, Nuclear Warhead, Earthquakes etc. Common everyday wear and tear are mere child’s play to SUPERCore!
The KEY to SUPERCore being so super tough is it’s SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) core. Our SPC is guaranteed dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F. So it will hold up to extreme temperature swings. It would be great for your new house on Mars… or even a more harsh climate…. like Arizona.
Scratch resistance, yeah we have it. SUPERCore has a 30 mil COMMERCIALLY rated wear layer. That’s thicker than most of the competition. We would add more wear layer – but it’s hard to add to a “lifetime warranty” finish. Lifetime is a pretty long time…. (at least I hope it is)
SUPERCore is 5 feet long and 7” wide. We’re LONGER and WIDER than all the other brands. Why might you ask? Seriously, when is longer and wider ever a bad thing?
|Item Type:||SUPERCore Xtreme|
|Number on Pallet:||40|
|SF Per Box:||29.7400|
|Size:||6mm x 7 x 60"|
|Connecting Systen:||Click Lock|