SUPERCore Xtreme Solitude SPC006X (30mil) Waterproof Rigid Plank Flooring SPC006X
- Use code 5FREE for Free Shipping on samples, please limit 5 samples
Don't you just love the look of cracked weathered old vintage hickory? This amazing Supercore Solitude will be compatible in almost any color setting, allowing some interesting visual character lines and outstanding color blends. Including a touch of gray in the pattern, Solitude looks great with those gray tones as well as earthy hues. If you love this pattern but think Solitude may be too dark, then take a look at the Tennessee River Hickory as it delivers the same visual design in a lighter color palette.
- 100% Waterproof Rigid Flooring
- THICK 30 MIL Commercial Wear Layer
- SPC Stone Plastic Composite - Dent Resistant Core
- Aluminum oxide finish - Xtreme scratch resistance
- Micro Beveled Edge
- 6mm x 7” wide x 5' long
- Valinge 5GC Click and lock installation
- Lifetime residential / 20 year light commercial warranty
- 1.5mm High Density EVA attached pad
- Embossed Wood Grain Texture
- Dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F
- FloorScore Certified
- General 5GC Installation Instructions
SUPERCore Xtreme is a revolution in flooring construction brought to you exclusively by WeShipFloors.com. SUPERCore will hold up to whatever your home can throw it’s way….. like Meteorites, Super villains, Earthquakes etc. Common everyday wear and tear are mere child’s play to SUPERCore!
The KEY to SUPERCore being so super tough is it’s SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) core. Our SPC is guaranteed dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F. So it will hold up to extreme temperature swings. It would be great for your new house on Mars… or even a more harsh climate…. like Arizona.
Scratch resistance, yeah we have it. SUPERCore Xtreme has a 30 mil COMMERCIALLY rated wear layer. That’s thicker than most of the competition. We would add more wear layer – but it’s hard to add to a “lifetime warranty” finish. Lifetime is a pretty long time…. (at least I hope it is)
SUPERCore is 5 feet long and 7” wide. We’re LONGER and WIDER than all the other brands. Why might you ask? Seriously, when is longer and wider ever a bad thing?
|Item Type:||SUPERCore Xtreme|
|Number on Pallet:||40|
|SF Per Box:||29.7400|
|Size:||6mm x 7 x 60"|
|Connecting Systen:||Click Lock|