SUPERCore Xtreme Steel (30mil) SPC001X Waterproof Rigid Plank Flooring SPC001X
- Use code 5FREE for Free Shipping on samples, please limit 5 samples
Designer's Notes: Like molten iron ore, the Supercore Steel conveys strength just like the durability of the floor itself. Perfect dark gray tones for that rich modern rustic look with a twist of added character wood knots, but not too much! The Supercore Steel has subtle hues of medium to darker gray tones from plank to plank, making a fluid and uniform look across the span of the room.
- 100% Waterproof Rigid Flooring
- THICK 30 MIL Commercial Wear Layer
- SPC Stone Plastic Composite - Dent Resistant Core
- Aluminum oxide finish - Xtreme scratch resistance
- Micro Beveled Edge
- 6mm x 7” wide x 5' long
- NEW Valinge 5GC Click and lock installation
- Lifetime residential / 20 year light commercial warranty
- 1.5mm High Density EVA attached pad
- Embossed Wood Grain Texture
- Dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F
- FloorScore Certified
- General 5GC Installation Instructions
SUPERCore is a revolution in flooring construction brought to you exclusively by WeShipFloors.com. SUPERCore will hold up to whatever your home can throw it’s way….. like Meteorites, Super villains, Earthquakes etc. Common everyday wear and tear are mere child’s play to SUPERCore!
The KEY to SUPERCore being so super tough is it’s SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) core. Our SPC is guaranteed dimensionally stable from -30° F up to 155° F. So it will hold up to extreme temperature swings. It would be great for your new house on Mars… or even a more harsh climate…. like Arizona.
Scratch resistance, yeah we have it. SUPERCore has a 30 mil COMMERCIALLY rated wear layer. That’s thicker than most of the competition. We would add more wear layer – but it’s hard to add to a “lifetime warranty” finish. Lifetime is a pretty long time…. (at least I hope it is)
SUPERCore is 5 feet long and 7” wide. We’re LONGER and WIDER than most other brands. Why might you ask? Seriously, when is longer and wider ever a bad thing?
|Item Type:||SUPERCore Xtreme|
|Number on Pallet:||40|
|SF Per Box:||29.7400|
|Size:||6mm x 7 x 60"|
|Connecting Systen:||Click Lock|